Aille Design has partnered with local Toronto fashion brand iloveYourMask to bring you the ultimate mask rooted in comfort, inclusivity and good design.
Stay safe and look great in our new handmade mask featuring breathable organic fabric and premium crystal pearls. The Braille beadwork on this mask design reads "chin up mask on". We've selected colours that are easily paired with your existing wardrobe and are flattering to all skin tones.
- Very breathable and lightweight
- Great for wear over long periods of time
- Outer layer created with 100% organic linen
- Mask lining created with 100% organic cotton
- Adjustable ear straps for comfortable fit
- Braille beadwork with premium crystal pearls
- Washable & Reusable (machine wash with warm water and air dry)
- Hand wash recommended
- Do not put in dryer because plastic ear straps will melt
Choosing a mask size:
To ensure the best fit, use a fabric tape measure and follow these guidelines:
Height = Measure from top bridge of nose to bottom of chin.
Width = Measure from bottom of left ear to bottom of right ear.
Mask Measurements in Inches:
- XS-Child: 4.25" H x 8" W
- S-Petite: 4.5" H x 9" W
- M-Teen/Adult: 5" H x 9.5" W
- L-Adult: 6" H x 9.75" W
- XL-Adult: 6.5" H x 10.25" W
Braille is fashion
I love how the mask is unique by incorporating braille. The beads hold up very well and I appreciate how the mask straps are able to be adjusted to better fit my face. It is a soft material that doesn't cause any irritation. It's hard to find products that incorporate braille, and even rarer to find products that create braille fashion. I am very happy with my braille fashion chip up mask on mask.
Mother's Day Gift for my Sister
Ordering on line was easy, delivery was prompt and my sister loves her new mask. She said it's elegant. It's going to be her "dress up" mask.
I love this mask
It fits great overall. It is truly a great conversation starter.
I absolutely LOVE my new mask!!
This mask is awesome! The cut is modern, unique, and breathable. There's nothing like it out there. Thank you, Aille Design!!